- Intermediate-stage gold exploration project in World Top-3 jurisdiction, covering 1040 ha.
- Widespread surface gold anomalies
- Drill tested mineralization with 128 historical RC and core holes
- Oxide and vein structures (historic results)
- Historic results include:
- BS-22: 2.49 g/t Au over 24.4 m
- BS-8: 60.4 g/t Au over 12.2 m incl 240 g/t Au over 3.1 m
- Numerous identified, untested targets.
- Historically, only shallow drill tested, with potential to find additional mineralization at depth.
- World Top 3 mining jurisdiction for investment attractiveness (Fraser Institute)
- Pro-mining government and supportive local communities
- Straightforward mining code
- Home to several important gold bearing trends, including Round Mountain
- The largest gold producing state in the U.S. and one that welcomes further development