- High Grades: High-grade nickel, copper and palladium mineralization
- Drilling Success: Multiple, high-grade, near-surface drill results
- Additional Targets: Drilling success to date is in line with survey anomalies/ More survey anomalies to be drill tested
- Attractive Chemistry: Multi-element rock and soil sampling (historical) indicates absence of arsenic.
- Top Location: 4200 Ha property, located in the Windimurra Intrusive Complex, is road accessible and 500 km from tidewater
Canegrass 2018 Drilling Highlights
- All holes returned anomalous values of Ni, Cu, Co (and PGE)
- BBRC001 (Winx) 14m @ 1.17% Ni, 0.88% Cu and 0.05% Co from 65m, including 1m @ 2.70% Ni, 0.23% Cu and 0.12% Co
- BBDD001 (Sunline) 0.57m @ 3.07 % Ni, 0.62% Cu and 0.24% Co from 144.1m
- BBDD002 (Tulloch) 14.25m @ 0.69% Ni, 0.82% Cu and 0.05% Co from 243.2, including 4.9m @ 1.33% Ni, 1.26% Cu and 0.10% Co
- Downhole electromagnetic (DHEM) testing identified anomalies in holes BBRC001 and 002, BBDD001 and 002, strongly suggesting mineralization is more extensive than intersected
Opportunities Along Strike and Depth
Canegrass Drilling Targeting
- Demonstrated Ni-Co-Cu potential associated with airborne VTEM TM anomalies.
- Surface EM (2018) has confirmed strong EM anomalies associated with many of the VTEM TM anomalies.